Natursal – Express
SALINITY AND CALCIUM DEFICIENCES CORRECTOR
Natursal-Express is the basis for combating the sodicity of water and saline-alkaline soils, thanks to the chelated calcium it provides and the continuous reaction of its organic acids on the soil, which release the calcium.
The polyhydroxycarboxylic acids displace sodium from the exchange positions in clayhumic complexes allowing leaching and elimination from the bulb.
They also maintain the soil agregates, so the structure can be preserved.
The calcium incorporated by Natursal-Express, is a fundamental nutritional element for the correct development of crops.
The symptoms of a lack of calcium appear in young tissues during the growing period (stems, leaves, fruit). This is due to the non-existence of calcium or to the fact that the plant is not able to absorb it, as well as to difficulties in calcium transfer within the plant. Because of this the presence of this elements is necessary in crop growing and developing phases.
Calcium (CaO) soluble in water……………………………………………………..12,7 % w/w (18,0 % w/v)
COMPLEXING AGENTS : Polyhydroxycarboxylic Acids………………… 25,0 % w/w (35,0 % w/v)
Natursal is a calcium deficiency corrector chelated by various acids (trihydroxyglutaric, gluconic, glutaric, etc…)
USE SITES AND APPLICATION METHODS
The use of Natursal-Express has the following effects:
– It displaces the Na+ adsorbed by clays, replacing it with calcium, thus preventing sodium salinisation and the destruction of the soil structure. The soluble calcium carried by the polyhydroxycarboxylic acids saturates the humic-clay complex and thus the sodium ions (Na+) are displaced and leached to deeper layers.
– It prevents sodification caused by irrigation with saline water.
– By impeding the destruction of the soil structure, it prevents its impermeabilisation and the successive accumulation of salts due to lack of drainage.
CROPS FOR WICH IT IS RECOMMENDED
All the crops growing with saline soil o water conditions, and specially:
Tomatoes, peppers: Apical decay, “Blossom end rot” Cherries, peaches and plums. Firmness, Splitting of fruit
Banana trees: Malformations in the leaf blades
Lettuces, cabbages, celery: “Tip burn” on leaves
Strawberries: Consistency of the fruit, “Tip burn”
Beetroot: Calcium deficiencies problems
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
It is recommended to carry out several applications during the growing season to obtain a good and lasting effect.
Depending on the characteristics of the soil: 40-80 l/ha – Depending on the characteristics of the water:
– Moderately saline water (1.5 gr/L): 15-25 cc/m3
– Saline water (1.5 a 2.5 gr/L): 35 cc/m3
– Very saline water (more than 2.5 gr/L): 60 cc/m3